Set Realistic Goals (and Meet Them) With the Help of These Podcasts
January 26, 2018
Did you make a New Year's resolution? Many people have trouble sticking with their New Year's resolutions as the year stretches on, but no matter how you promised to improve your life, these podcasts can inspire you to stick to your goals and eventually complete them.
- Good Life Project. Anyone who vowed to be more spontaneous or get outside of their comfort zone in 2018 will want to listen to this inspiring podcast.
- Oprah's Super Soul Conversations. Through conversations with best-selling authors, health and wellness experts, faith leaders and others, Oprah will inspire listeners to build better interpersonal relationships and connect with the world around them.
- Found My Fitness. Find your own fitness and achieve your exercise goals by listening to this podcast, which discusses things like aging, nutrition, exercise and brain health.
- Side Hustle School. Turn your hobby into a career by listening to this podcast, which teaches you how to start a so-called "side hustle" in just 30 minutes each day.
- The Dave Ramsey Show. Get out of debt and make your finances work for you by using the financial tips you'll learn from this podcast.